YOGA & CRAFT HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS!
Ever wished your child could be just a little more self-regulated, calm and zen?
Now's your chance for them to learn, implement and hone their skills with these fun and child-friendly workshops!
Our Mission is Simple!
To build STRONG, CONFIDENT and COORDINATED children, so they can go after anything in life!
Our environment is all about having FUN, being YOURSELF and treating other kids with RESPECT.
UPCOMING YOGA WORKSHOPS
Mini Yogis - 3-5yrs
Wednesday 15th January. 10:30am to 12:00pm
Wednesday 22nd January. 10:30am to 12:00pm
Senior Yogis - 6-12yrs
Wednesday 15th January. 12:30pm to 3:00pm
Wednesday 22nd January. 12:30pm to 3:00pm
Yoga is for everybody! Every level will have a ball. No prior knowledge or yoga background needed.
WHAT WILL THEY GET UP TO?!
- Yoga Games
- Poses and Flows
- Breathing Techniques
- Bush Arts and Crafts
- Working Together with other Yogis
- Half-way Picnic
BENEFITS OF KIDS YOGA?
- Helps to balance body and mind
- Builds concentration and focus
- Improves strength and flexibility
- Increases self-confidence
- Improves emotional resilience
- Nourishes creativity
- Builds coordination and balance
- Increases sensory, body and self awareness
And many more!
Mini Yogis - $35
Senior Yogis - $60
WHO ARE YOUR TEACHERS?
These sessions will be co-hosted by:
- Sam Isitt, from Breathe and Flow Yoga, qualified Rainbow Yoga kids yoga teacher and qualified Early Childhood Educator of 10yrs, and
- Odelle Wolfenden, qualified Rainbow Yoga kids yoga teacher and Occupational Therapist of 5yrs.
We understand that all children are individual and circumstances can change.
Cancellation of enrolment is possible with the following cancellation fee structure: 14 or more days notice 10%, 7-13 days 25%, 3-6 days 50%, less than 3 days – 100% of full fee.
In the event of an injury/illness or extenuating circumstances we may offer refunds or credits and will charge a $10 administration fee. Please call us on 0422 213 661 or email email@example.com to discuss.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order for children to participate, parental guardians must complete a participant waiver.
Participants must abide by the safety rules for each activity.